Monday, October 16, 2006

Artist Profile 1 part 1 Silvac

Sorry about yesterday every one I ran out of time but I’m here now and today I a doing the first artist profile of an interesting fan artist that goes by the name Silvac on the web.
I originally found this artist on the Halo machinima RedvsBlue. I latter found his deviantART account which a link will be provided at the end.

Silvac is currently living in the sunny state of California working as a freelance artist for Broken Console studios. He also mentioned that he is not currently doing commissions.

The reason that I suspect it the long awaited halo flash series that he has been working on installation seven. He has a tiny part of episode one up on his deviantART here http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41310456/.

Although were looking at him for his halo art Silvac also does Elder scrolls fan art. With his time being pushed towards the working on his flash animation we have vary few complete halo drawings and like me his is a fan of the ODST although most of those drawing are incomplete his complete ones are usually elites. I am being shoved of tobed so please check back tomorrow for part 2 Peace

Your friendlily neighbourhood DuckMan

No comments: